UNIFI NVR - video surveillance cannot be made any simpler
The UniFi®NVR is pre-installed with UniFi Video software for quick and easy deployment. It manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video according to rules set up in the software.
Dedicated Hardware NVR with UniFi Video software pre-installed
The UniFi NVR is a plug-and-play NVR appliance with low power consumption. The UniFi Video software is pre-installed for quick and easy deployment. No additional software is required. Plug it into the network, go through the configuration wizard, and it is set up and ready to go.
The UniFi NVR has a built-in 500 GB hard drive. This equates to approximately 1200 recording hours at 480p solution or 400 recording hours at 720p resolution (numbers can vary depending on the frame rate).
Feature-Packed User Interface
Accessible from a web browser, the UniFi Video interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The UniFi Video interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
Plug and Play Installation
Automatic camera detection in the UniFi Video software makes it easy to install and deploy cameras. UniFi Video Camera settings are integrated into the UniFi Video software. Configure camera settings, reboot the camera, or upgrade the firmware from the UniFI Video interface.
The UniFi Video web interface is accessible on iOS and Android tablets and phones.
Camera-Based Motion Detection
The UniFi Video cameras handle motion detection instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise won’t affect motion detection.
Additional Live Views
Playlists can be created with a configurable live camera feed rotation. Define the cameras you want included in the playlist and how long you want them to appear on the screen before moving on to the next live feed.
Disk Management Features
UniFi Video has automatic recording management to free up disk space. User-definable disk space and date-based auto purge allow users to keep a set amount of free disk space or automatically delete recordings after a certain number of days. Another storage feature is the ability to map external USB or network storage drives.
Shattering conventional industry thinking, Ubiquiti offers UniFi Video’s powerful IP surveillance software at no additional cost. No huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.
- Dimensions: 135 x 190 x 25 mm (5.31 x 7.48 x 0.98")
- Weight: 483 g (17 oz)
- Processor: Intel D2550
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
- Ports: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Power Supply: 65 W, 19V, 3.42A
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
UniFi Video Software Specifications
- Software: Browser-Based Interface, Tablets, and Smartphones Supported
- System Setup: Plug-and-Play Installation, Automatic Camera Detection
- NVR Camera Support: Recommended for up to 20 UniFi Video Cameras. Supports up to 50
- Supported Devices: Operating Systems: Windows, Apple, and Linux, Browsers: Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 (or above), Firefox, and Safari, Smartphones: iPhone and Android
- Media Format: MP4 (H.264/AAC)
- Scheduling: Day/Time/Camera, Scheduled Video Recording/Motion Detection/Email Alerts
- Views: Custom Views of Multiple Cameras, Full Screen Capability