Ubiquiti UVC-G3 HD Surveillance Camera
The UniFi® Video Cameras G3 and G3 Dome represent the next generation of cameras designed for use in the UniFi Video surveillance management system. These cameras offer 1080p Full HD resolution for day or night use and are integrated with the UniFi Video software for powerful and flexible, integrated IP video management.
The UniFi Video Camera G3 features clear 1080p video resolution. The new ball joint mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance. Available in a single-pack or 5-pack bundle.
- 1080p Full HD, 30 FPS
- EFL 3.6 mm, ƒ/1.8
- Outdoor Weather Resistant
- 24V Passive PoE
- Built-in Microphone
- Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mount
Video Management Software
The UniFi Video software is pre-installed on the UniFi NVR for quick and easy deployment. The UniFi Video software can also be downloaded and installed on a Windows/Linux system.
Feature-Packed User Interface
Accessible from a web browser, the UniFi Video interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The UniFi Video interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
Plug and Play Installation
Automatic camera detection in the UniFi Video software makes it easy to install and deploy cameras. UniFi Video Camera settings are integrated into the UniFi Video software. Configure camera settings, reboot the camera, or upgrade the firmware from the UniFI Video interface.
Camera-Based Motion Detection
The UniFi Video cameras handle motion detection instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise won’t affect motion detection.
- Dimensions: Ø 75 x 140 mm (2.95 x 5.51")
- Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Sensor: 1/3" 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
- Lens: EFL 3.6 mm, ƒ/1.8
- Night Mode: IR LEDs with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Microphone: Yes
- Button: Factory Reset Button
- Power Method: 24V Passive PoE
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included with Single-Pack)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70° C (-22 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 - 90% Non-condensing
- Video Compression: H.264
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60 Hz