Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2: Cost-effective AirMax 2.4GHz CPE
150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
New Leading-Edge Industrial Design
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world`s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 8 dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 8 dBi dual-polarity 8dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti`s Instant 802.3af adapter.
Remote reset is an additional option. Nanostation M comes standard as 24V without remote reset.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti`s AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Enclosure Size: 163 x 31 x 80
- Weight: 0.18 kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption: 5.5 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A surge protection integrated POE adapter included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +80C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4