The V2 Passport Wallet consists of a traditional flip open design with one angled holder for one passport. This wallet contains 4 card slots on the right side, with two small pockets behind.
- Smooth, supple Genuine Napa Top Grain Leather that is made to withstand years of daily use
- Dimensions: 14.3 X 10 cm // 5.6 X 3.9 in // 2.4 oz
- Versatile and lightweight
- RFID / NFC secure 125 KHz & 13.56 MHz
- 4 card slots, 2 small pockets
- Clean, minimalist Silent Pocket branding
Since 2006 all US passports have embedded RFID chips that store all your personal information. When traveling you can never be too careful and this wallet provide that extra piece of mind. Credit cards, passports and ID's have embedded RFID chips that store your personal and financial information. Easily protect this from getting into the wrong hands with this wallet.
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless data transmissions attached to an object, such as your credit card or passport. This information can be lifted, skimmed or scanned by anyone with simple technology.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is just like RFID except it can communicate both ways making data transferable to and from a chip. This is what Google Wallet and Apple Pay utilize for transmission of your credit card information at a point of purchase.