Still taking the battery out of your smartphone before meetings? You can stop now
The Sleeve instantly enhances your daily privacy, security and valuable data. Effectively block all wireless signal, cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID & NFC in all frequencies. With our unique dual pocket design, the choice to go on or off the grid is yours.
- Smooth, supple Genuine Napa leather that is made to withstand years of daily use
- High tension thread / drill lining
- Diamond pattern shielding made exclusively for Silent Pocket
- Shields up to 100 decibels (db); best on the market
- Water resistant
- Interlocking magnetic RF seal; easy to use without straps or velcro
- Shields against EMR radiation
- Blocks GPS tracking
It contains 2 internal sides, one which blocks all incoming and outgoing signal transmissions to your cell phone. Additionally, smart keys, credit cards, passports, other RF enabled electronic devices, and anything that is RFID / NFC chipped, will be protected inside the RF shielding lining. The second side only shields against RFID / NFC.
- Shields 100dB
- Blocks frequencies between 800MHz – 5 GHz
- Blocks CDMA/GSM/DCS/PHS/3G/4G
- Blocks Wifi 2.4 - 5 GHz, Bluetooth (2.4GHz), and GPS (1-2GHz)
- Blocks RFID / NFC 125 KHz & 13.56 MHz
- Blocks Carrier, hardware, and OS agnostic
Additional Info: Wireless signal / RFID / NFC
Wireless signals (radio frequency or RF) are used in communication for your phone, tablet, car radio, computer, credit card, etc. The electronic transmission of this data is done wirelessly and poses many problems to your security and privacy. It makes all of your information open to be intercepted.
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless data transmissions attached to an object, such as your credit card or passport. This information can be lifted, skimmed or scanned by anyone with simple technology.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is just like RFID except it can communicate both ways making data transferable to and from a chip. This is what Google Wallet and Apple Pay utilize for transmission of your credit card information at a point of purchase.